Silly Truck Trend magazine...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like they only did some light trails...

nothing that would need lockers or long travel suspension. I bet a regular f150 could stay with the datsan. my f150 can stay with my brothers 06 taco (its a "prerunner" according to the **** package). so next time we need to see them hit some whoops!

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So driver error results in the raptor being hung up and that makes the Nissan a hero?? Each vehicle has its own forte but that is not vehicle error.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/2 the HP and 1/2 the suspension... seems like it would be just as good.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since when do they let *******'s drive Raptors?

Sure would like to see the Frontier reach 80 mph, launch over a hill and then blow out the suspension when it lands. You can then put the Frontier in the Raptor's pickup bed to drive it back to Truck Trends parking lot. Who's the 'Hero' now?

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when you let someone who knows nothing/close to nothing about offroading behind the wheel and cut em loose in the desert and THEN let them write an article about it just because they "Caught the off-roading itch"...
:snoopfacepalm:

Banned
Reaction score
lol fail.

that last sentence really gets me lmao

"And some might say it's more fun, too."

who in their right mind, after experiencing both vehicles to their highest capacity would take a nissan over a raptor....

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I wonder how much nissan paid for this bit of advertising?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2