Sales are way up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too damn cool. This is good news in more than one way.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Higher than expected sales should mean a longer life for the Raptor which is good news too.

Now if only we knew their production plans for this truck...

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont really understand the "want to be exclusive" argument. The Raptor fits a very real need for people who need off-road driveability as a daily obstacle. The fact that the Raptor is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned and drive it daily is a testament to its design and range of practical application. Its not just a stock trophy truck.

I guess I should clarify that I understand the desire for exclusive ownership. Everyone on the Shelby forum wants to have a one off Shelby and pay 55k for that privilege as well. If you buy a vehicle that costs under 250k, I dont think you really should have any expectation of exclusivity.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I here ya Dubbs but I have to agree with Filthy a lil... I really dont want to see every jo schmo out there driving one.