Raptor vs Ram Runner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Looks like a comparison article is coming from Pickuptrucks.com pitting the Raptor against the Ram Runner.

Posted on both Race-Dezert and Pickuptrucks.com Facebook pages

https://www.facebook.com/pickuptrucksdotcom

From Race-Dezert's Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Race-Dezert/167986896568555

"Who do you think will win off-road?

'We've got a pretty good head-to-head shootout coming up with several amazing videos in support. Look for our "Duel in the Desert" smackdown to be a little different--for example, this one will involve a pro-driver and a helicopter.'"

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like the Ram has aftermarket wheels (more negative offset than stock wheels). What else is upgraded?
The Raptor looks stock in the picture.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope they do this comparison justice and I hope they properly preface it. They're comparing apples and oranges... I just hope they tell people that right up front.

Banned
Reaction score
This could be awesome, or it could be done terribly. Ever since mike left PUT.com there's been some questionable things done.

That's why I liked mike do much, he made sure everything was as fair as possible. So we'll see what comes of this. Should be interesting.

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it will be better at all. Just like a long travel stock f150 won't be better than a raptor.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it will be sad for dodge if they lose specially all the after market mod on the truck. Dodge should win

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you guys think it will win? It only has an inch or two more travel, and it doesn't have any Offroad mode, no hill descent, none of the fancy electronics.

Less powerful engine mated to a ****** 5 speed, etc etc.

The only good thing I see about the ram runner is it has the coil rear.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys think it will win? It only has an inch or two more travel, and it doesn't have any Offroad mode, no hill descent, none of the fancy electronics.

Less powerful engine mated to a ****** 5 speed, etc etc.

The only good thing I see about the ram runner is it has the coil rear.

one inch more travel in off roading is like 200hp in drag racing