Raptor in Need For Speed Most Wanted Trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTWannabe

Reaction score
I see they went with the orange interior in the Raptor. Id buy the game if it actually looked like the first part of the commercial instead of the actual gameplay.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Useless info

Just seen a commercial for "NEED for SPEED" Play Station. Has a Ford Raptor in it.......That's all I got...(other than it was Tuxedo Black)

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody has posted yet, but you can also buy a 2011 SCAB Raptor in Forza Horizon that released last week.

I modded mine with the 351 supercharged V-8 from the 2013 GT500. It makes like 1100 horses once all the upgrades are done. 4X4 burnouts for the win.

:headbang:

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to get an online friends list for ORIGIN going so we can all log in and have a Raptor roundup in need for speed.
The new one isn't as good as the last one i got where you could mod everything. And the Raptor handles like shit in this one.
But it's still fun to drive through town smashing small cars....

I'm J4F_Monty on origin. if anyone wants to ram some raptors, send me a friend request.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to get an online friends list for ORIGIN going so we can all log in and have a Raptor roundup in need for speed.
The new one isn't as good as the last one i got where you could mod everything. And the Raptor handles like shit in this one.
But it's still fun to drive through town smashing small cars....

I'm J4F_Monty on origin. if anyone wants to ram some raptors, send me a friend request.
check here

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/gamer-tags-16549/