Ranger Raptor in 90 Seconds.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting that its made out of steel and not aluminum. Thought aluminum was the new IN thing. Hmmm

This is the truck they need to put the Raptor eco-boost engine in and not a single person would think the wiser nor even complain, be a perfect natural fit.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
They really skip over the rear suspension, I wanted to get some eyes on that.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually really like the look of the Ranger Raptor, but I don't see how it doesn't start very near $50,000 based on the pricing for the Ranger Lariat... and that price point is way too close to the starting price of the O.G. Raptor. That's a tough sell.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it looks to much like the 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2. One has Ford in the grille and one has Chevrolet. And a 2.0 bi turbo....boooo

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it looks to much like the 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2. One has Ford in the grille and one has Chevrolet. And a 2.0 bi turbo....boooo
It does have a little ZR2 feel to it. I don't think that's a bad thing though, that's a pretty nice looking truck (for a Chevy haha).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk