Prototype HRE Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
"Perfectly cater to offroad needs". Yeah 20s are ******* amazing in the dirt (When mounted to a 42" tire)

That's all that needs to be said right there...

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

oh and WTF are "Bedlocks?"

Ford recently introduced the 2013 version of the SVT Raptor, with one of the novelties offered by the truck being an optional set of bedlock wheels

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So are they saying that ford is going to offer those as an option in 2013? Aren't those rims like stupid expensive and not even meant for off road use?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No they were saying that ford is offering "Bedlocks" for 2013 and that this is just an aftermarket choice.

I'm not sure how running back and forth through a puddle proves these are tough enough for off-road use, but whatever.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they were saying that ford is offering "Bedlocks" for 2013 and that this is just an aftermarket choice.

I'm not sure how running back and forth through a puddle proves these are tough enough for off-road use, but whatever.

Damnit aaron, I was going to say the same thing!