PowerNation Truck Tech Raptor and Temor featured today 1030AM EST Spike TV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Looks like they're doing exhaust mods. Preview showed a white or silver screw in the dirt a little.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if its the same one I posted about a while ago or if they are airing a new one

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like its a repeat. I must have missed it first time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never heard back from Ian about the half-priced Raptor build. Found out via Pirate that the PowerBlock was bought out and none of the unfinished builds would continue - lame. I was looking forward to the follow up shoot and comparing the two.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, its a repeat. I wouldn't say its not worth watching, but I found it pretty bad about the info they were giving regarding the two trucks. One being they said the Raptor has AWD.

I never heard back from Ian about the half-priced Raptor build. Found out via Pirate that the PowerBlock was bought out and none of the unfinished builds would continue - lame. I was looking forward to the follow up shoot and comparing the two.
Me too. That was one build I was really looking forward to seeing finished. Especially considering at the time they started it I had a 2002 F150.