not sure if anyone posted this yet ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
cool, the SnoBall gets national press lol and this is what we have to show for it:
"It rides like a sports car riding on a marshmallow."

LOL! Nice job, Mark

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool, the SnoBall gets national press lol and this is what we have to show for it:
"It rides like a sports car riding on a marshmallow."

LOL! Nice job, Mark

I was quoting topgear!

I guess I'll be Captain Marshmallow from now on... lol

I just want to go on record that When I was interviewed it was very brief (less than 10min) and when talking about the SnoBall I made sure I gave Chris Woodyard Jason's name and listed our sponsors. I was told they wouldn't be able to give company endorsements, but did not know that he wasn't going to give Jason deserved recognition and write it up they way he did.

I'm going to go hide for a little while.

Mark

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else picture the giant StaPuff marhmallow man from Ghostbusters when they read marshmallow boy? Sorry, I felt the need to share that thought.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! I had to do a double take when reading at first because I thought it said Mike Rowe was putting on SnoBall haha...either way, very cool article!