New 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor Special Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob7765

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New_Raptor_special_edition.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
If they made it with 3.0s, 39s, rcv axles, dana 80 rear, manual loking hubs, manual transfer case. I would have been all over that.... For now the 2014 svt special edition raptor just makes me believe even more that the dudes at svt are fkn retards.....

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trying to decide about that burgundy color. It's not hideous but I'm not rushing out to trade either.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If they made it with 3.0s, 39s, rcv axles, dana 80 rear, manual loking hubs, manual transfer case. I would have been all over that.... For now the 2014 svt special edition raptor just makes me believe even more that the dudes at svt are fkn retards.....

It's not the SVT guys it's the lawyers and bean counters that ruin all the fun stuff. There were a lot of things that the SVT guys wanted on the current Raptor that were nixed by the lawyers...3.0's, midperch, 37's just to name a few.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Ya right...... Just like the marketting ******* for svt... Its not lawyers or whatever you said...
Its sales sales sales money money money. I dont care if you continue makig raptors but if tour gonna sell only 20 and make it real special edition make it a real truck.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya right...... Just like the marketting ******* for svt... Its not lawyers or whatever you said...
Its sales sales sales money money money. I dont care if you continue makig raptors but if tour gonna sell only 20 and make it real special edition make it a real truck.
Why do people keep saying they are only going to sell 20? No where does it say they are only selling a limited amount of them.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, he did say that. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic or trying to start something because I asked him about it and he never responded.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ok i just read that today going thru posts!

Still ******* stupid!!!!!!!!!!
That means a handfull of raptors on this forum raptizzle, chris ross, me, ect ect ect
Are classified as extremely special editions then...