Jesse James and his Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread needs to be put on suicide watch :D

Defending this scumbag and speculating that it could be tough to live with Sandra Bullock is a complete waste of time (IMO). We don't need to know any more than we already know. He's admitted to ******** up royally.

Since he married SB and is now driving a Raptor we can say he has good taste but that's all I'm giving him.

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I think I missed all the drama back home but honestly guys, who cares what he did. Yes Sandra is a hot woman, and that coloring book that he is with now is no trophy. Maybe he couldn't put up with all her damn nagging and hi maintenance. Or maybe she couldn't put up with all of his indecisiveness, Who knows!!!!!!! and honestly who cares, he fuched Sandra, married her fuched her some more, they both fuched up the marriage and now everyone is all butt hurt and feels sorry for Sandra because of it. fuche that it is their problem, I feel like Celebs. just need to realize that their life styles are bleeding over in to the world especially in america. Now because of them our whole respect for one another is all fuched up. celebs. should be banned from getting married to other celebs. in their contracts.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
celebs. should be banned from getting married to other celebs. in their contracts.

Better yet, celebs shouldn't be in the news except to talk about their new movie/concert/whatever.

I always say my opinion is as good or better than any celebs it's just that no one wants to hear mine :mrgreen: WFC what celebs have to say!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's kinda interesting how the pendulum swings... not that many years ago popular opinion might have said something like "boys will be boys" and that would have been the end of the bashing. Or maybe even Sandra would have been bashed for "not keeping her man happy"... Funny how things change.

I'm not blaming Sandra. She obviously has a lot going for her. I don't feel it's her fault even though I don't have a clue what the details of their relationship were like... nagging? bitching? maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter.

IMO, most men need more than a pretty face in a relationship. They also need to feel things like honor and status in their woman's life among other things. It seems Jesse was not getting his basic needs met at some level... I really don't feel he is to blame for trying to meet those needs. (I'm not defending Jesse on one point... he should have ended it with Sandra before he started cheating IMO... )

The point I want to make is this: Maybe nobody is to blame? One or both of them obviously wasn't getting their needs met in the relationship.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently Sandra wouldn't get a tattoo across her forehead (and everywhere else)

What a "beauty" this one is - hard to imagine he'd want to stay married to SB instead of ******** this

michelleb7_0.jpg

AuPanda

Reaction score
The guy was previously married to a **** star who went to prison for tax evasion....yes, I do judge people by the company they keep. This should be a big red flag for any "lady" who wants to keep company with him.

janine_lindemulder.jpg