Jeep's CEO Patiently Bullish About Pickup Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Key words: "If and when a Jeep pickup does arrive..."

They'll build it when pigs fly or when they're in better financial shape. Which will be when pigs fly :D

That's a shame as I was looking forward to it. I still foolishly hope Ford will make a Raptorized Bronco but I'm not holding my breath...

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems to me they are more interested in the international market anyways. More than half the article was about it. Down to two American car companies now I guess if this is how Chrysler plans to focus on the market, thanks Fiat. Ford and GM sell overseas but I don't think I ever heard them use the international market as an excuse to not build something.

Waiting on the Raptor-ized Bronco too Dan.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a guy here in town that did a jeep truck conversion to his late model Jeep and it's real nice! It wasn't cheap though.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I know it's not a Jeep but I have seen a FJ-85 Landcruiser converted to a truck, dont' know the cost but it looks absolutely sick IMO. Conversion was done by SLEE Offroad.

FZJ85_142.jpg

FZJ85_200.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That SLEE conversion does look sick. And it looks like there's not much room for axle travel - those huge tires don't have far to go to contact.