I want one...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FORD "troller" made in Brazil. Small turbo diesel, long travel, etc, etc... but not for US....

troller-t4-concept_zps3c7d9d34.jpg

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's their test market for the Bronco. Hence why it's under a different brand and name. They didn't want it to compete with the raptor just yet. My gf would get one of these. She's always like jeeps and FJs. This would be the perfect fit for her to stay in the ford family. Or I'm getting her a G wagon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More Troller here:

Ford-Troller-T4-01-626x382.jpg

Ford-Troller-T4-02-626x382.jpg

Troller is a small manufacturer that Ford recently bought and that now exists as a division of the Ford Motor Company in Brazil. The Troller T4 you see here is the brand’s replacement for the current T4, a similarly sized SUV that looks suspiciously like a Jeep Wrangler, only uglier. The new rig, on the other hand, is more attractive, in a brutish, functional off-roader sort of way. Lots of dark plastic bits and angular creases give the exterior a technical feel, and we’re digging those 17-inch wheels wrapped in all-terrain rubber. We see a bit of the Defender and the soon-to-die Toyota FJ Cruiser in the T4, but overall the design appears fairly original.

Underneath, the T4 utilizes solid front and rear axles, gets four-wheel drive, and we assume a proper ladder frame. Troller hasn’t yet revealed the T4’s interior, but if the old model is anything to go by, expect function to win out over style. The cabin’s single concession to fashion is a dual-pane sunroof panel Troller calls a sky roof. Under the squared-off hood sits Ford’s 3.2-liter diesel—it appears to be the same inline-five that’ll be offered in the Transit van—paired to a six-speed (!) manual transmission. The combo should easily outmatch the old T4’s diesel four-cylinder and five-speed setup. So, Ford, any thoughts about adapting this thing for the States? We could totally see the word “Bronco” debossed in the front grille instead of “Troller” . . .

Full article here:
Ford's Troller T4 SUV for Brazil Is Pretty Bitchin'