Ford truck sales in 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few things surprise me here .
First is that Ford quit makeing the Ranger after 2011 yet they were secound in that class of truck ?
I am surprised GM has not advertised that if GMC and Chevy truck numbers were combined they actuley out sell Ford in the half tone market.
The first Coment : Guy is a jack ass . Chevy / GMC did so well this year because they were buying market share . There trucks were CHEAP and I mean very Cheap . I know two guys who bought 2011's well equiped and they were about 8 k cheaper then a comp Ford.
Have any of you been in a 2011 GMC / Chevy Supercrew ? Tiny and I mean tiny back seat. The Ford SuperCab has more room . The top of the line dashes look like shit , controles blow . It is just over all shit . SO I am amazed they sold that many even with the price point.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
The ranger thing does t surprise me. They have stock left, so they're gonna try a d get rid of it as quickly as possible.

GM doesn't advertise gmc and Chevy combined as its 2 companies. Which is the proper way to look at it.

Also, it's how many try delivered to dealers to se basically, we all know how many trucks GM dealers have on their lots... Tons. So that bloats their numbers a tad I think.