Ford Raptor pickups prove popular with off-road enthusiasts (Nanaimo News Bulletin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this is a re-post but I'm not sure because everything Raptor related seems familiar to me now...

Customer demand for Ford’s new F-150 SVT Raptor is exceeding the automaker’s sales expectations.

Already, more than 5,300 orders have been placed for the new performance pickup.

Ford bills its F-150 Raptor as the first high-speed off-road performance truck offered by any manufacturer. Developed with the DNA of an off-road pre-runner, the comprehensive modifications to the truck focused on chassis and suspension.

Raptor is powered by F-150’s 5.4-litre Triton V8 three-valve engine, which delivers 320 horsepower. This spring, customers will have the added option of an all-new 6.2-litre V8 engine, producing 411hp – making Raptor the most powerful half-ton pickup on the market.

The appeal of Ford’s F-150 SVT Raptor extends beyond just desert runners – the truck is selling well in various areas of North America, with various local terrain.

The overwhelming top color choice has been black, with more than 52 per cent of all orders, followed by orange, white and blue.