Ford Raptor Luxury Pre-runner Built by Stewart’s RaceWorks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow take a look at the finished product in Part 4 (mislabeled as the second Part 3 in that videos link I posted above).

I dunno if I've ever seen a better looking truck rolling down the street. That thing dropped my jaw.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen that last video somewhere before...like a while ago...very nice black prerunner Raptor, very nice.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin the yellow pearl color... and of course everything else about those trucks lol.

I know a guy who was working over there, so he says, (he regularly attends the same bar I do). He claims there is another San Diego shop located a block or two from SR and their work puts SR's to shame. I have been to neither so I can't comment, but from all the videos and pics of past and present stuff from SR their stuff looks amazing to me.

FFS

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much of that truck is real Raptor? I saw them fabricating the A-arms which look "exotic" and wondered. Is the whole cab original Raptor?