Ford F-150 Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks neat. but i couldnt go any smaller cab wise... gotta be able to seat 4... would be a funnnn toy

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stupid ford. I would have bought a regular cab short bed 4x4 f150 with the ecoboost when the ecoboost f150s first came out

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would make a pretty sweet Raptor conversion!

Yes because we all know how much better a short wheelbase truck performs off road :troll3:

I like everything about it, well, except for the floor mounted automatic and the bench seat (the bench is necessary since it's a standard cab truck).

Good torque (42) and power (365HP). Is it really going to come with a 4WD option (or AWD)?

Only bad thing I can think of is this will probably be built on the same production line as the Raptor so it could, possibly affect production of our trucks :evillol:

k-bigpic.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its a great idea. and if a good base for someone to make a modern day lightning.

actually interested in the mpg's on this one. can be a great DD to pick up used down the road. nice style, good mpg and power...