Ford Atlas Concept Truck Special Appearance video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The suspension sounded terrible when it went out of the parking lot.

Ya it did... lol that the concept vehicle they are so fragile!!! Figure counting manhours and parts that thing probably cost 15 or 20 million to build

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also noticed the vents on the wheels that are supose to close at high speed remained closed at low speed, it may be broken already.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also noticed the vents on the wheels that are supose to close at high speed remained closed at low speed, it may be broken already.

Ya ha ha ha... Man I can see that as a Raptor though!!! Dam thats gonna be cool looking!!!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the commentary at the end of the video. "So apparently there's a group of guys that aaa........ What the F@#k is that?"

D

Deleted member 12951

I read that the louver wheels didn't make it to the production truck. Saw that video (a longer version) a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the shutters in front of the rad made it to production, Ram trucks have them already.