First Look: Chevrolet Colorado Rally Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e20154330fa9dc970c-800wi.jpgThe slow tease of the next-generation Chevy Colorado continues. GM just took the wraps off its Chevrolet Colorado Rally Concept at the Buenos Aires International Motor Show.

More...

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't hate it, but the current Colorado is junk.

I want ford to take 400-500lbs out of the current truck and put the eco-boost in it say around 2014. I'll be at the front of the line to trade in.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't look bad for a Chevy mid-size.

Everybody is chasing the Raptor...I agree with MMC, lose the weight and add the EB, or at least offer it.

RonaldDavis

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really a Ford guy for a long time but GM has just hit the mark with these Chevrolet Truck Parts Concept. Exactly what I wanted to look for truck. I think I need some time to think if i'm also going to a Chevy truck :005:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or am I the only one that hates the Chevy front ends lately...when EVERY CAR you make looks the same, whats the point? all this looks like is a jacked up Aveo.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to have those seats in my Raptor. I've never thought that 3-point belts in the premier high performance off-road truck made any sense at all. I've searched the web for venders that have a 4-point or 5-point conversion for the Raptor, but nobody does. That said, the styling of the newly redesigned Canyon/Colorado is horrible. Definitely girl-friendly. No offense to the gals, but my Raptor runs on testosterone!

I wouldn't buy from Government Motors, anyway. After the bailout they voided all pre-existing warranties on their products, f**king over millions of customers. Once they've demonstrated the willingness to do that, there is absolutely no guarantee that they wouldn't do it again. I traded a GMC Canyon for my Raptor, and I'm very glad that I did. I wrote to GM and told them that, and got a response to the effect of, "Give us another chance." No chance in hell.

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
chevrolet_colorado_f34_ns_92311_717.jpg