Fair TRD Pro vs Raptor review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

That test terrain was pretty slow. Would like to see it compare in the desert at higher speeds. Seems that Toyota is the better positioned truck to make something to compare to the Raptor.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyota is looking for the lowest common denominator. They want to sell to the market that considers the raptor too "crazy" of a truck. Basically, boring doctors, lawyers and accountants that are looking for the absolute return on their investment in practicality.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Intrigued by the Toyota.

But agreed with all the other comments.

That truck could be easily accomplished with some minor mods on a regular TRD IMO

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^x2^ I think that the truck would look better with larger tires. However, then your messing with the fuel mileage. It's good to see Toyota following Ford for a change.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should have compared the tundra with the FX4. There is no comparison to the Raptor. My last truck was a 2011 FX4 Ecoboost and I put more of a beating on it then anything they put that tundra through in that video.