bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2020 Ford Bronco - New Bronco and Ranger Get Solid Front Axle?

2020 Ford Bronco may get Dana soild axles to take on Jeep Wrangler, according to report

http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1701-2020-ford-bronco-may-receive-dana-solid-axles-front-and-rear/
---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

“You know there is a lot of love out there for the bronco so we announced last week we’re bringing the Bronco back, it’s going to be in the market place in the next three years, it’s going to be body on frame, and we are really going back to the roots of Bronco, and delivering what customers really want,” said Ford CEO Mark Fields at the recent Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Arizona. “We are all excited about bringing it back.”

So as I suspected (based on the UAW's 4 year contract) it should be a 2020 model coming out sometime in 2019 (fall?).

Last edited:

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love how they say Dana will be supplying the axles and everyone thinks that means Solid axles

Damn funny

:ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I'm going to start a bronco forum! Who's with me!! :)

I'm in. :mwah1: