bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More confirmation. First it was a UAW spokesperson speaking anonymously after they signed the contract now we have Bill Johnson coming out and saying it in the open. Now I'm just wondering what model year it will be. Unfortunately, I think it'll be the Ranger first and then the Bronco. Just do it right with a nice 5.0 in it with the ability to handle the rough stuff like the original Bronco. Make it a REAL 4x4! There are plenty of suvs. I'm in if they do it right!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More confirmation. First it was a UAW spokesperson speaking anonymously after they signed the contract now we have Bill Johnson coming out and saying it in the open. Now I'm just wondering what model year it will be. Unfortunately, I think it'll be the Ranger first and then the Bronco. Just do it right with a nice 5.0 in it with the ability to handle the rough stuff like the original Bronco. Make it a REAL 4x4! There are plenty of suvs. I'm in if they do it right!

Same. If they do a 5.0 with real off-road capabilities, I'm 100% in.

nebucks

Reaction score
I hope this happens! I had a '73 Bronco with a .302, and that thing would do everything I asked of it off road and then some. The stupidest thing I ever did was to trade it in. If this happens and they do it right, I will be trading my '10 raptor for a shiny new Bronco.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope this happens! I had a '73 Bronco with a .302, and that thing would do everything I asked of it off road and then some. The stupidest thing I ever did was to trade it in. If this happens and they do it right, I will be trading my '10 raptor for a shiny new Bronco.

They were (are) awesome. I still have my dad's 68 (he bought it new) and I know the capabilities of our Broncos. We ran circles around anything at any time. Great climbing ability, excellent power when needed and a tight turning radius.

Now just modernize it and keep the Bronco tradition alive! Been waiting a long time for Ford to compete in this sector again!

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you really think they will put a 5.0 in a bronco? they didnt even put a V8 in the raptor. Good luck finding one in the future bronco.

guaranteed its going to be some 4 banger eco boost with a NA V6 option. with a solid rear axle and IFS. Calling it now. Y'all can come back to this thread when it gets released and congratulate me on knowing everything.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you really think they will put a 5.0 in a bronco? they didnt even put a V8 in the raptor. Good luck finding one in the future bronco.

guaranteed its going to be some 4 banger eco boost with a NA V6 option. with a solid rear axle and IFS. Calling it now. Y'all can come back to this thread when it gets released and congratulate me on knowing everything.

Ford Performance Bronco with the 6.2l