bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eco-boooooooooooost V6.

Really though, the TTV6 would be a great option IN THIS VEHICLE. It's obviously a lot lighter than the Raptor.

When we were on this last train wreck, I got a chance to ride in an FJ. Although I'm not a big supporting F GAY community, I was pretty impressed with it's power. The guy had some pretty aggressive all terrain tires on it, and it did remarkably well keeping up with the Raptor through the off road areas we ended up in getting down to the job site.

I would see this being a strong competitor with the FJ's, Jeeps, etc., especially with the boosted power plant.....

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eco-boooooooooooost V6.

That's fine on an SUV meant more for low speed trail work than high speed desert running. I'd probably still pull the turbos and swap in a whipple for better throttle modulation and to avoid the nasty boost lag you get with turbos. When you're crawling you don't want your throttle to be an on/off switch.

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's got the wife's interest. She's looking for something next year and this might be it.

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rendering is NOT Ford's but its the best one and is exactly what they should build

If the biggest engine available is only the eco-boost then kill it and keep it out to pasture. Its ok to offer the eco-boost but I want the 5.0 Coyote available as Bronco's always had a V8 option

Bronco needs to be multi-purpose as most of us could care less about rock crawling but solid axles would be best

Would be very cool to have a special edition Bronco say the Stroppe Bronco that comes with a Raptor type suspension and powered by the Coyote

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really though, the TTV6 would be a great option IN THIS VEHICLE. It's obviously a lot lighter than the Raptor.

When we were on this last train wreck, I got a chance to ride in an FJ. Although I'm not a big supporting F GAY community, I was pretty impressed with it's power. The guy had some pretty aggressive all terrain tires on it, and it did remarkably well keeping up with the Raptor through the off road areas we ended up in getting down to the job site.

I would see this being a strong competitor with the FJ's, Jeeps, etc., especially with the boosted power plant.....

I had an Fj for 5 years, with the locking rear diff and good tires that thing was great off-road. Destroyed my buddy's jeep off-road.