Bloomberg goes to Dearborn to see the Raptor get built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they coudl've made that video SO much cooler.

I tried like hell to get to see them build mine. Called in favors, bribed officials, kissed babies, but still couldn't get it done. My dad got the VIP tour for his Ford GT #1, but guess I didn't rate.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not with Bloomberg and won't be making a video, but I'll be there tomorrow morning to see my new one roll out. I'm told it's currently in prime/paint and will start down final assembly after midnight, so I hope to catch the tail end of assembly tomorrow morning around 6am.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they coudl've made that video SO much cooler.

I tried like hell to get to see them build mine. Called in favors, bribed officials, kissed babies, but still couldn't get it done. My dad got the VIP tour for his Ford GT #1, but guess I didn't rate.

I was there when mine was built. The workers there are very proud of the truck and thanked me for buying. It was an awesome experience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was there when mine was built. The workers there are very proud of the truck and thanked me for buying. It was an awesome experience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So are they now taking people onto the assembly line? I knew you could go to the mod center, but watching come down the line at the plant wasn't possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you meant theeee bloomerg. Thought maybe hed use his billions to stop production because the cupholder was too big