Best selling vehicle of 2014: Ford F-Series Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CNN Money and several other sites are reporting that the F-series pickup was the best selling vehicle in 2014. Pretty sure the Raptor had a little to do with that!

The 10 Biggest And Best Of Everything From 2014

According to Car and Driver the top selling vehicle of 2014 was the Ford F-Series which sold about 680,000 units in 2014. That’s a hell of a lot of dudes driving identical trucks. For a little perspective, the next bestselling vehicle was the Chevy Silverado at 472,000 sold. This means people really like Fords but it also means they really, really like pickup trucks.

Last edited:

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ehhhhh, the article states those sales numbers are for the 2006 model year...not seeing any mention of 2014 stats at that URL (?)

:confused:

OP
OP
Slacker

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Noah! Busted!

Sorry folks, I went looking for a better reference than break.com which is where I first got the info. That site has a lot more than info on the F-150 so I tried to find a sole source. Obviously my slacking ways caught up to me. I fixed the original link and quote to what is on the site where I first got the info. Thanks @oxfordraptor for the right info.