Awesome Article on the 2013 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a great article I just found on the 2013 raptor with a little backround on the raptor in general
2013 F-150 SVT Raptor: still king of factory built off road pickup trucks - National Auto Reviews | Examiner.com

also at the very bottom of it he gives his piece of mind on the whole raptor vs ramrunner fiasco, Ill just quote it below

"Since I have been asked by many about it, I will make a brief reference to the controversy raised by pickuptrucks.com earlier this year in their “Desert Shootout” face off of the 2012 SVT Raptor (fully factory built) against the Ram Runner Off Roader (Ram 1500 equipped with $20,000 of Mopar aftermarket off road accessories) in which they declared the Ram Runner the winner.

Ram Runner, equipped with the Mopar designed more rugged aftermarket package assortment was more likely to win, in my opinion, given the set up of the course for the event.

I have driven both Ram Runner and Raptor SVT and my response to the expected Ram Runner win is pretty straight forward.

With the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, after taking the family off roading on Saturday, you would be very comfortable taking them all to church on Sunday in the Raptor. I am not sure that you would see the Ram Runner in the same light."

OP
OP
Wheela

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find. Great timing too. Just read that on the porcelain throne.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lol, always good to have some reading material, I like to have a dodge magazine by the toilet so when I run outta TP Ill have backup

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean you guys sit in there and read? I get in and get out as fast as I can... No time to read things...