Who wants a free CravenSpeed Stubby antenna????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
way to go guys! the stubby antenna from craven is awesome!

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I guess... for giving the fair opportunity to win something nice.. I'm at the office from 9am to 6pm... I refresh my page literally like every minute cuz I like to read all new posts and especially on Monday cuz I don't check the site on weekends so theres lots to read.. and right when I decide to go take a dump you post this... wow... unbelievable.. LOL

And I was on the crapper with my phone when I saw this! Now that's some funny shit :jawdrop:

This just goes to prove that you should be taking FRF to the bathroom with you!!

(after all we've got ForumRunner and TapaTalk apps you can use on your Smartphone or iPad)

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CravenSpeed is really good about hooking up our members. Stay tuned, you never know when or where on the forum we'll be giving more of these away. Muahahaha!!

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shiet.. imma have my phone with me at all time... even when I'm nailing the wifey... shit... imma be like.. YES YES!!! BABY OH YEA **** YEA... I JUST WON A PRIZE FROM FRF!!! probably **** off the wifey though.. sleep on the couch for a day or two.. LOL