Who wants a free CravenSpeed Stubby antenna????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright Humvee21, dew.man, and RaptorRed I have received everyone's info and sent Kellen at CravenSpeed an email.

You guys should be receiving your Stubbs soon. Post up a pic when you get 'em and don't say FRF never did anything for ya!!! :)

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I guess... for giving the fair opportunity to win something nice.. I'm at the office from 9am to 6pm... I refresh my page literally like every minute cuz I like to read all new posts and especially on Monday cuz I don't check the site on weekends so theres lots to read.. and right when I decide to go take a dump you post this... wow... unbelievable.. LOL

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I guess... for giving the fair opportunity to win something nice.. I'm at the office from 9am to 6pm... I refresh my page literally like every minute cuz I like to read all new posts and especially on Monday cuz I don't check the site on weekends so theres lots to read.. and right when I decide to go take a dump you post this... wow... unbelievable.. LOL

And I was on the crapper with my phone when I saw this! Now that's some funny shit :jawdrop: