Thumbs up on the stubby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered last Wednesday and received it last Friday with just the standard shipping. Took all of 20 seconds to install and there's been no drop in reception for me.

Don't waste your time on Pep Boys or whatever. Just order this damned thing. Looks better than anything you'll find locally and the shipping is super fast if you are looking for almost instant gratification.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine last week too. It is great. I love the low profile look. Thanks for the suggestion. There is nothing out there that comes close to the Craven Speed Stubby.:peace:

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine 2 weeks ago and had to swap back. I guess I live in the boonies and listen to low power radio.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine in 3 days, it's awesome. When I first got the truck all I could hear was "ping ping ping" in the underground garage at work. Now it's fine :) I'm surprised at how "stubby" it is, it's tiny, and works great.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i live in the city/ suburban area anyone have similar living situation and reception issues???? this looks to be the first thing i do on it

OP
OP
L

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Houston. There's only one radio station where I notice a slight decrease in reception and it wasn't a very strong signal to start off with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free