Stubby doesn't fit. Sending it back.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I should have provided an update but forgot about the post. Craven did send me a different stubby but not until I requested an RMA through their website. Don't post here thinking a vendor will respond to an issue... Don't rely on email or a phone call either.

Glad you got it worked out. Craven Speed doesn't check in to the forum as actively as most of the vendors since they really only sell 1 product for the Raptor...and the members of the forum kind of sell it for them. I don't think your blanket statement of vendors not being responsive "on here" is fair or true.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You are right birdman. I can say 2 if the 3 vendors I contacted here didn't respond though...

By "contacted" do you mean via PM or by posting a complaint in their vendor area? The latter should be considered a third or fourth method of communication after phone calls, emails and/or PMs. If all else fails and you have an actual issue with a vendor please feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help.

*not singling you out, just making a general statement for future reference.

OP
OP
Slacker

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't feel singled out but I don't think you read my post. I basically said don't expect a response from vendors here. My issue with craven specifically was that I tried calling, emailing and posting here with no response. It was not until I went to their website and completed an RMA request that I got a response.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frankly, I am totally pissed off at this ******* thread.

It is NOT STUBBY..........it is SHRINKAGE.........DAMN IT!
:wizserious: