Craven Speed Stubby video + review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So I got the Stubby over the weekend, and I'm actually surprised at how good the reception is for being so short and....Stubby? :). I did lose a little reception but it was mainly on the stations that already came through with static, now there's more static on those stations. None of the stations that were static free before have any static with the Stubby either(as I show in the video). The main thing is, it looks 100% better than the stock antenna(and the 13" I had in the video) and it's good quality. I received the antenna 2 days after I ordered it via USPS. Thanks CravenSpeed!

YouTube - Craven Speed stubby antenna

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. That looks like a great cheap mod. Probably be one of the first things I do if my truck is ever scheduled and/or built.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. That looks like a great cheap mod. Probably be one of the first things I do if my truck is ever scheduled and/or built.

It was the first thing I changed. AM/FM radio is pretty much a last resort to me anyway and for some reason the stock antenna's looks bothered me way more than they probably should've. Sometimes it's a collection of little changes that make a big difference... For me, the Stub was a must.