Wsi or Sdhq winch mount.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just removed the lower grill entirely and used the space on the sides of the fairlead for lights. It's a great fit and use of space. Looks good too.

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rough Country - 1010 - Hidden Winch Mounting Plate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C0XANNE/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_UDedxbJ08PR31

This one??

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A little info on our winch mount system....

We designed our winch mount to not only be the strongest mount on the market, but also an easy install that can be done in your driveway in a few hours with basic hand tools.

SDHQ-13-1650-G12.jpg

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got firsthand experience with the SDHQ and ICI. The WSI didn't impress me enough to try it after I saw the SDHQ. Of the 3 I'd only do the ICI if I had to do it again. Cheap to purchase and easy to install. The faceplate also does away with any need to trim the plastic fascia piece.

For reference, I was able to install my ICI and winch in about 1.5 hours completely by myself. That included digging for tools, drinking beer, answering text messages and being bothered by the girlfriend when I was trying to get it done. The thing bolted up so easily I thought I must be missing something. The SDHQ version required dropping the bumper and drilling holes. I'm not doing that crap again!