Wsi or Sdhq winch mount.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't have a winch but looked at both. The SDHQ has install instructions, the WSI does not but seems self explanatory how to install. If you plan on keeping the stock bumper, it looks like the SDHQ might be the better option since it includes it as a kit.

Plus the SDHQ does not require drilling into you main frame on both sides like the WSI requires. The SDHQ looks to use factory mount points and the only drilling you do is in the horns which to me is not that big of a deal.

Looking at that Rough Country one though, if I was to get a mount, I would get that one. Still uses the factory mounts and includes a control box mount too. Looks nice and half the price as the others, seems like a no-brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Rough Country mount. Very good build quality. Just one thing to note, the fairlead mount plate does NOT fit raptors, it is too short. I cut the OEM grille to fit, looks better IMHO.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Rough County and it was an easy install and well made. I'm very picky and I would get the same one again.

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of there rough country one where they had to trim the grill?

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The piece in red. Don't know others, that piece I got from Rough Country is short. Don't matter to me though because I like this look more actually.

Attachments

• QQ图片20150510164654.jpg
    QQ图片20150510164654.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 231