Windshield/roof lightbar mounts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a smokin deal on a 50" Rigid SR light bar and looking for some input on a mount for above the windshield.

Looked at mounts from Rigid, SoCal Supertrucks, NFab, and ADD so far. Any others out there?

Goals/Requirements
1) Minimize overall height, only have about 2, maybe 3 inches to my garage door now.
2) Sturdy
3) Good powercoat

Good side shots to show height above the roof and any information you guys might have would be appericiated.

Thanks

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
If he said a 60", I'd have already sold him some mounts.
@shooterAMG has that same light, maybe he can provide some intel on the mounts he used.

OP
OP
A

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked that out a bunch already. Lead me to pull the trigger on the light really.

@shooterAMG could I trouble you for a measurement of how far above the roofline you are? This is really my only concern with the So Cal mounts.

Sure I could try to measure. I'll tell you on mid perch, I'm less than 6'4". I round to 6'6" as my limit for parking garages. Not sure if that helps.

Todd

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive got a pair . If interested. Got from another member on here. I believe a 1 off build from ADD. Will post pics as soon as i get access. Well built and very sturdy. I ran a 50 chinese led radius bar. I had to fab some other spacers to fit, but dont remember what the actual.space between brackets was. Worked well for me, placement was below roof line , no longer need, went a different direction with light placement.