who wants extra length on their aux wires!? pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, between this thread and Birdmans " how to " thread, I got my up switchs wired today. It still wasn't a picnic. I left my share of DNA behind while trying to cut the tape to get more length. Now it's time to buy some lights...thanks guys

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this post. I was so frustrated trying to do the wires before reading this thread, I was about to explode. I decided to take a break for lunch and I found this post.. So helpful!

One thing I would mention for the next person is you only have to strip the tape up to the first white fastener. That allows enough play to get the wires to come through the side of the dash and work on them.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread and 1,000's of others are now worthless with no images, ever since Photobucket screwed everyone by stopping third party hosting and nixing existing links. The thread images would have been helpful.