where to mount LED whip 2018 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alba495

Reaction score
i am trying to add 2 led whip lights to my bed somewhere. Not sure where to mount and what everyone is using? any pics or thoughts much appreciated.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am trying to add 2 led whip lights to my bed somewhere. Not sure where to mount and what everyone is using? any pics or thoughts much appreciated.

Inside your bed in the corners assuming you don’t have a bed cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alba495,
I found a 5' mahogany 2" x 5" and mounted my rear facing ambers as well as two 4' Whipzilla LED whips to the Mahogony beam. I then bolted the 2 x 5 to the front of my BAK Roll-X tonneau. It's held up well over the past three years; however I'm going to raise the rear ambers a bit for better line of site off road...

Eddie

Attachments

• DSC_0714_zpsbxiktrgl.jpg
    DSC_0714_zpsbxiktrgl.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 87

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Post revival: I'm in the same situation not not sure where to mount it. Any pics or ideas?

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an older post, but in case anyone is interested in where to mount a safety whip. I purchased a sticky whip a few years ago. I like that you can position it anywhere on the glass, but unfortunately it has come off a few times. I looked around for alternatives, but I didn’t like the whip in the front.