Where did you guys buy your Rigid 20" led light bars from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to go single row, you might as well go baja design x2. The double row rigid is a good choice

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most people get the E-Series.

I purchased my 20" E-Series combo bar from Wicked Performance, one of our supporting vendors.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 20" E-series, bought straight from Rigid. If I were to do it again I'd look for a brighter solution since most other products offer newer/brighter LED tech now. No issue with the current output so I wont bother upgrading.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 20" E-series, bought straight from Rigid. If I were to do it again I'd look for a brighter solution since most other products offer newer/brighter LED tech now. No issue with the current output so I wont bother upgrading.

What kind of LED light bars are brighter that are 20"?

Do you have any specifics?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of LED light bars are brighter that are 20"?

Do you have any specifics?

I like the vision-x single row, 5w or 10w Led's I would buy those if I could find a good deal. Kind of expensive though.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the vision-x single row, 5w or 10w Led's I would buy those if I could find a good deal. Kind of expensive though.

Yeah the new Xmitter Xtreme 5-watt bars kill it! Same with the 10-watt Evo Prime's..
We have had a few customers with side by sides install them with awesome results. Best buy right now in our opinion. They are kind of expensive but you have to look at the lumen numbers not the length because you can get almost 9,000 lumens out of an 11" bar and it's going to cost you right around $650. Sticker shock but the competition's 10" is at 3,500 lumens