Where can I get a 20" rigid light mount from cheap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the rigid site there showing a raptor specific one but how could it be different than this one?

Give em a call. The kit they make for the 20" bar is specific for the Raptor, but I dont know if the stand alone bracket is the same or different. The one I pulled for you does say its for the 20" bar.

The pic sure look like the one that came with my 20" bar kit. :peace:

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give em a call. The kit they make for the 20" bar is specific for the Raptor, but I dont know if the stand alone bracket is the same or different. The one I pulled for you does say its for the 20" bar.

The pic sure look like the one that came with my 20" bar kit. :peace:

I just called and ordered a bracket. So the raptor bracket where the mounts are they are higher then the regular ones. Thanks for all that helped.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, if you're mounting it in the lower grill, the directions say to "trim the bumperettes" with a dremel. It's ugly to do so and you NEVER get them on correctly/as tight as they are when new.

Someone on here just cut down the bolts that are attached to the light itself to make them shorter than cutting up the bumperettes.

I think if I ever installed mine again, I'd mount it off the truck and then figure out a way to tighten it down.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get a picture of my 20 inch install some time. The whole bumpett things can be removed with two nuts . It's a bitch getting to the nuts but getting the plastic covers back on is a breeze and looks good as new once the whole things off and reassembled correctly. I also didn't use the cradle, I just used the supplied mounting legs that come with a standard 20 inch bar. I bolted them directly to the bumper support. I also cut the removed grill piece so it fit around the light and hid the cut bumpett notches and filled it the ugly gaps the light leaves.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to get a picture of my 20 inch install some time. The whole bumpett things can be removed with two nuts . It's a bitch getting to the nuts but getting the plastic covers back on is a breeze and looks good as new once the whole things off and reassembled correctly. I also didn't use the cradle, I just used the supplied mounting legs that come with a standard 20 inch bar. I bolted them directly to the bumper support. I also cut the removed grill piece so it fit around the light and hid the cut bumpett notches and filled it the ugly gaps the light leaves.

Yeah, definitely would like to see pictures of this and to have more information about the 'mounting legs' that you're referring to.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely would like to see pictures of this and to have more information about the 'mounting legs' that you're referring to.
I'll work on it. The mounting legs are just the mounts that come standard with the light bars.