Where to buy Retrofit headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one of the following websites does sell the best Retrofit headlights? I am confused. I got these websites from Google search engine. I am looking for quality. If there is another website that you would recommend, please post it. Thanks for your help.

First website:
Home - Raptor Retrofit - headlight retrofits for 2009+ F150

Second website:
  Custom Retrofitted F150 Bi-Xenon HID Projector Headlights  - bilinvic Retrofits

Third website:
https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=page&id=44

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The third site is mine and I provide lighting from the company in the first link and I am offering a sale on those lights through the end of the year. I don't have the sale pricing in the store because the total discount and pricing depends on your particular build. However, the lights I offer from Dawson at Raptor Retrofit are the same lights with the same quality and backed by the same warranty and customer service.

For the answer to your question, whether you go through me or Raptor Retrofit, there simply is no substitute. Message me for details.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I didn't have factory HIDs I would definitely be getting something like Chris's setup.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have experience with Dawson @ Raptor Retrofits and can attest that his work and warranty is outstanding. HE replaced my LED rings with an updated set without a hassle. He also sent a set of LED drivers when one failed immediately.

Biilinvic's work appears fabulous as well. One thing I did see: if the LED rings fail you will be responsible for the cost of replacing them. He will however send out an LED driver if that is the issue.

RSI uses recon Style headlights as opposed to factory headlights which offer a different option. I prefer the simpler look of the factory retrofit and find the recon style too busy. I am glad this option is available for those who prefer it.

PS: All three vendors use Morimoto And Motocontrol components which is a good thing.