What are the most essential lighting upgrades? Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt those be too low?

Not really. I've never used them off road, but I use them on the back roads going home and they light up really good. I mainly use them to see to the sides as we have a lot of deer that will cross the street unexpectedly.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Not really. I've never used them off road, but I use them on the back roads going home and they light up really good. I mainly use them to see to the sides as we have a lot of deer that will cross the street unexpectedly.

It's actually a testament to how good Baja Designs lights are. Which is why I'm thinking adding a 40" may be enough.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've got five light cannons and a 60" Baja designs arc, still haven't installed the arc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're going to be extremely impressed.

OP, the Baja Designs XL Racer's are amazing for the price. I am extremely impressed with their output. Put two on hood mounts and you'll have a decent amount of light to start out with.