What Connector on the Baja Designs lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have two XL 80's on the way and wanted to see if anyone knew what connector they came with on them?

I have KC 35w HID's currently where I am going to place the XL's and the KC's have the two pin DT connectors on a custom made harness for the hood mounts. I think the BD's XL's have a 3 pin connector. Anyone make a short DT 2 ping to 3 pin converter cable I can just use? I could just make my own if I can find the connectors on the cheap with out having to buy a large qty of them

Basically I am going to test out the XL 80's on the hood mounts, and if I do not like the beam pattern I am going to swap it out with the Vision X 6" cannons. So not going to hack up my custom harness right now and do not plan on wiring in a BD dimmer so don't need the third wire.

OP
OP
S

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have to run over to NAPA friday and see what they want for a couple of 3 pin connector female weatherpacks then and see if they have the 2pin DT males as well.