What aftermarket HID to use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCSVT1

Reaction score
Hello, I've got some aftermarket headlights, not sure of brand, possibly Recon but regardless I NEED to upgrade the bulbs. The lenses are tinted, they have projectors with some 6000k H7 bulbs and they SUCK at night. If it weren't for my auxiliary lights I wouldn't be able to see shit especially in the rain. I'd like to put in a HID kit and don't want eBay junk that works for a week.
I want a quality kit that the manufacturer will stand behind if there's an issue.
What's a good HID kit to use? What have you used and your results?
edit to add a picture of the headlights

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DCSVT1

Reaction score
Soooo are you saying the Morimoto brand is what to get? I was told they were good but that was just 1 persons opinion. I don't know much about them.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Soooo are you saying the Morimoto brand is what to get? I was told they were good but that was just 1 persons opinion. I don't know much about them.

Well, make that two people. I have Morimoto products running my headlights, and they are fantastic.