Waterproof connectors for underhood electrical wireing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good solution for this type of connection. Im looking for something like these for underhood connections that can be unpluged and swapped around if need be. I know most people soder and shrink wrap. But i would like something less "permanent"

I ordered these but when i received them, they had 1 amp marked on them. Which obviously is not enough for a light bar.

Amazon.com: 10 Kit 2 Pin Way Waterproof Electrical Wire Connector Plug: Electronics
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C4Q0DMI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These cheap lights come with their own plugs so there have to be something out there that you can make your own wireing harness.

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 Deutsch, used them when I did fuel pump upgrade on the Cobra with zero regrets.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha...... you said deutsch...... just twist the wires together and use electrical tape......

just my smart ass comment since the question has already been answered.