VisionX XPR Light Bars are HERE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These lights are the newest offering from VisionX USA. If you were familiar with the XPI line that was introduced last year, these are very similar but instead of using a 5-Watt CREE XPG-2 LED these use a 10-Watt CREE XML-2 LED Chip.

So, now you really get the best of both worlds. Where with the XPI you got insane distance, but not so much light output, now with the XPR you get both distance AND light output, at a GREAT price point!

We have all sizes ranging from 11", 20" (lower bumper/grill light), 24",30",35",40" (upper grill light), 46", and 50" (roof mount light).. Best part? 50" retail price is only $1279.99

AND we are currently making billet end cap mounts so you can easily mount these on any standard size lightbar mount such as a roof mount bracket, lower grill bracket, etc etc

PM us for forum pricing!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-08 at 10.16.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-08 at 10.16.09 AM.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 294
  • XPR 10W LED Light Bar.jpg
    XPR 10W LED Light Bar.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 367

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These lights are the newest offering from VisionX USA. If you were familiar with the XPI line that was introduced last year, these are very similar but instead of using a 5-Watt CREE XPG-2 LED these use a 10-Watt CREE XML-2 LED Chip.

So, now you really get the best of both worlds. Where with the XPI you got insane distance, but not so much light output, now with the XPR you get both distance AND light output, at a GREAT price point!

We have all sizes ranging from 11", 24",30",35",40",46", and 50".. Best part? 50" retail price is only $1279.99

AND we are currently making billet end cap mounts so you can easily mount these on any standard size lightbar mount such as a roof mount bracket, lower grill bracket, etc etc

PM us for forum pricing!!

Are these cheaper because they have half the amount of Led's as the dual row bars? I still haven't seen a dual row bar full of 10W's. Debating on the 20" bumper mount from VisionX or going with these.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these cheaper because they have half the amount of Led's as the dual row bars? I still haven't seen a dual row bar full of 10W's. Debating on the 20" bumper mount from VisionX or going with these.

Yep! Pretty much. I haven't seen anything because the 10w chips are so big that the reflectors need to be bigger as well and a double row would just look crazy. This light would be great behind the grill or on an aftermarket bumper or roof mount!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are gonna sell like hot cakes. Vision X quality and 50" at $1279 is crazy. I'll be grabbing one when I get back from Bali.