VisionX Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill LED Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check with him, I don't want to switch out the whole front assembly, only the projector lense and bulb, is that what you did?

Yes he will just change out the internals and from the outside it will still look stock. You can add custom painting and LED lights if you like. I added evil eye halos to mine. He has lots of pics on his site.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check with him, I don't want to switch out the whole front assembly, only the projector lense and bulb, is that what you did?

It will still use the factory headlight housing. Internally the entire projector assembly will be replaced as well as bulbs, ballasts and a wiring adapter to the factory wiring!

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys, we are completely sold out of 21" PX bars, we can do this same kit in an Evo Prime for a little less money until we get a new shipment in of PX 21" bars!

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to my local moto officer I had to add a new look to light! Cover goes on nice and looks pretty good too.

Thanks to the boys at Alternative Offroad for quick shipping!

Attachments

• XVision Light Cover.jpg
    XVision Light Cover.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 121