VisionX Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill LED Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xmitter 21"

Here are some photos - lot of light outside so not the best shot but you get the idea.

1. Low Beam
2. Hi Beam
3. Xmitter & Low Beam

Certainly impressive in person. Needs some dialing in in terms of where it is pointed before it is set.

Attachments

• Lights - Low Beam.jpg
    Lights - Low Beam.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Lights Hi Beam.jpg
    Lights Hi Beam.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Lights - Xmitter On.jpg
    Lights - Xmitter On.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 61

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Added the Xmitter to my Raptor this week, went with 10/40 combo. All I can say is wow, for 20" this is one bright light. I was going to go with D-2's as well, but decided to do Deaver +2's instead.

Thanks to SVC for the install on light - looks and works great!

I added the Vision-X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 10/40 combo kit to my Raptor as soon as it was revealed. Like you, this was to be the first of a number of lights on my Raptor. After installing this one I stood back and said, "I'm done". This is a very impressive light that fits and looks spectacular in the lower grill.

Glad you guys are happy. VisionX makes an awesome product!

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Click on his website link in his signature block

Then once there , in subcategories , click on f150 Raptor, scroll down to the light.

Thank you!!

The price shown on our website doesn't reflect the price you guys will pay on the forums. PM me for forum pricing

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

In stock and ready to ship! Order by Tuesday to ship this week! We will be closed Wed-Sunday!

Do you have the XIL-PX3610 ? I want the brightest I can get for the lower grill of my raptor.

I went to your site but couldn't find the 21 inch 36/10 watt bar.

I'm looking for the brightest bar plus the good bracket and the factory wire harness to hook into the upfitter wires.

What part numbers am I looking for and if you can pm me a total?

Thanks!

Last edited: