VisionX Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill LED Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just did a lil work with a sharp knife on the old bumper insert . I think if a guy did this before you installed the light you could have all four sides of the insert and finish off the hole perfectly. As mine is already in i cut off the bottom edge and rescrewed the top screws back in and it looks great. Im going to come up with a plan for the bottom as per ALToffroads idea and then ill post pics but its very easy.

Last edited:

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got er did. You if you were to cut the whole screen out and reinstall the insert it should fit and finish off the opening nicely . As my light is installed i did as noted 2 posts up and it turned out nice.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added the Xmitter to my Raptor this week, went with 10/40 combo. All I can say is wow, for 20" this is one bright light. I was going to go with D-2's as well, but decided to do Deaver +2's instead.

Thanks to SVC for the install on light - looks and works great!

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added the Xmitter to my Raptor this week, went with 10/40 combo. All I can say is wow, for 20" this is one bright light. I was going to go with D-2's as well, but decided to do Deaver +2's instead.

Thanks to SVC for the install on light - looks and works great!

I added the Vision-X Xmitter Prime Xtreme 10/40 combo kit to my Raptor as soon as it was revealed. Like you, this was to be the first of a number of lights on my Raptor. After installing this one I stood back and said, "I'm done". This is a very impressive light that fits and looks spectacular in the lower grill.