VisionX Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill LED Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the kit I received with the silver mounting plate from Alternative was actually boxed from SDHQ!

My guess is that you ordered your light before Vision-X started making their own mounting bracket, so other vendors were using the SDHQ bracket which appears to be universal for any lower grille lights.

I'd want the silver bracket and Alternative Offroad said they can get it. James, is there a price difference between ordering the Vision-X kit with their bracket versus ordering the light and the SDHQ bracket?

EDIT: It actually appears that the Vision-X wholesale site is even showing the silver bracket. I have to assume that if you order this, you're going to receive their new bracket that the OP has posted photos of.
http://www.visionxwholesale.com/ford-raptor-led-light-bar-lower-bumper-mount-vision-x-xil-oeb10fr/

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Yes Light cannons w/Clear Euro Covers from Alternative. The covers spread the light out nicely.

Raptor11 - Do you have any photos of the light output from any of the lights individually in comparison to the stock headlights? The light setup you have is exactly what I want (21" 5W Xtreme lower light and Cannons w/ Euro covers). Obviously the 21" bar puts out more light, but it's also about 2x the cost. I'm trying to decide which to add first; what do you think is the better first light addition when considering light output and cost?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, the light output on this Vision X light bar has been done already and I can guarantee that pictures, no matter how good, do not do it justice. The light itself is of very high quality and I am impressed.

Quality isn't cheap and I am sure I picked well in going with this light bar from Vision X and bought from Alternative Offroad.

Last edited:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ARH1956, that link worked. Your thread says that the outer 6 LEDs on each side are 40º and that the remaining inner LEDs are 10º. I wasn't aware of that option, I only see the all 10º or all 40º LEDs on the Vision-X website. Do you or does anyone else know the model of the combo light?

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ARH1956, that link worked. Your thread says that the outer 6 LEDs on each side are 40º and that the remaining inner LEDs are 10º. I wasn't aware of that option, I only see the all 10º or all 40º LEDs on the Vision-X website. Do you or does anyone else know the model of the combo light?

Hit up Alternative Offroad about the 10/40. Mine is 10/40 lighting and love it.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, the light output on this Vision X light bar has been done already and I can guarantee that pictures, no matter how good, do not do it justice. The light itself is of very high quality and I am impressed.

Quality isn't cheap and I am sure I picked well in going with this light bar from Vision X and bought from Alternative Offroad.

Thank you!!

We can do that no problem, just give me a call!

Hit up Alternative Offroad about the 10/40. Mine is 10/40 lighting and love it.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

My guess is that you ordered your light before Vision-X started making their own mounting bracket, so other vendors were using the SDHQ bracket which appears to be universal for any lower grille lights.

I'd want the silver bracket and Alternative Offroad said they can get it. James, is there a price difference between ordering the Vision-X kit with their bracket versus ordering the light and the SDHQ bracket?

Yes, the SDHQ kit is about $50 more than the VX kit. Thanks!!

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MadRptr, JRaptor11, ARH1956, and James - Thanks for he help. I was nearly sold on this light and you guys sealed the deal. I'll definitely be ordering a 10/40 combo from Alternative w/ the SDHQ bracket when the time comes... hopefully shortly after Christmas.