Vision x or rigid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it is all cleared up for you, haha. Lighting seems to be one of those things that is personal to each individual and everyone has a slightly different take on what the ideal set up is. Look through the site at others set ups, read what pros and cons people have had, check your budget and pick your poison.

Good luck trying to narrow it down

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Rigid hyper spots on the hood. I like the smaller profile and the way they hide in the corners. The Light Cannons and the Whelens are bright but they are also pretty big. Not obnoxious but enough that you end up looking around them when in tight places. I haven't had a good chance to do a true side by side of the hyper spots and the light cannons yet but my initial impression is that you don't give much up with the hyper spots for the reduced profile.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on how much you're willing to spend and how you want your lights mounted.

I have 4.5" Cannons mounted on hood mounts, an Aurora (Rigid knockoff) 20" 200w / 11200lm spot in the lower grill and 4 Aurora 5w / 2200lm cubes in the fog holes. I have everything aimed perfectly so I have full light coverage from the front of the wheels all the way out to the edge of the cannons. With everything on, I don't even need my HID headlights.

I paid about $1600 shipped for everything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you get aurora, onx and squadron lights at?

I really like the look of the light cannons to tell the truth idk I like the old school look with new school lights in them. Then I think I'm getting a m r lightbar on top so I'm really tryin. To figure out my grille light and my fog lights I want the best coverage and lumens for the money. I don't necessarily need name brand as long as it works.

Sent from my iPhone

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aurora from southernsuicidallighting.com

Onx and squadron are Baja Designs I believe

I need to install those headers still...

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Onx and squadron are Baja designs. Hit up christian. Hell give you a deal and they sometimes have scratch and dents for cheaper. I just got 10 lights from him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got dual 30" Epic lights - same components as rigid (so I'm told). Will post night shots later. Picked them up at a local shop here in Denton. $600 installed each.

asevataq.jpg
Let me know how the Epic's work for you. My local dealer carries their line and loves them. BTW..He drives a Raptor.

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ This.

I love my rigid lights (D2's and 20" bar), no problems with them whatsoever. I am in the process of adding a pair of hood mounted 4.5" VisionX light cannons. Can't wait to get these puppies so I can install them.

Did you ever get these

Sent from my iPhone