Vanity Mirror Lights and Homelink stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I replaced my map lights, dome light, and cargo lights on my 2014 with plug and play LEDs. Didn't mess with any wiring. Just replaced the factory bulbs with LED. This morning when I got in the truck the interior lights didn't come on automatically and I noticed the Homelink and the vanity mirror lights didn't work. I can still turn on the dome and map light with the manual switch, but they don't go off or come on with opening or closing the doors or with the dimmer switch to the left of the steering wheel. If I can't figure it out I'll have to take it back for warranty, but I'd rather not if its just something simple like a fuse. I checked the manual and there isn't a fuse specified for vanity lights or Homelink.

Any ideas?

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealership fixed it. It was fuse #4. Weird because I checked that fuse. Whatever, it works now. Not sure if I should try the LEDs again or not.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should've known better. The LEDs were only $19.99 on eBay from OPT-7. I'm sure that's part of the problem. I'm not even sure they sent me the right ones. They don't look like the picture. I've emailed them and tried to contact them on eBay but haven't gotten any response.