Under hood and bed lighting from Noah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw Noah's setup at TRR.... impressive! I won't hesitate to buy it once I'm ready.

You'll be glad you did!

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is one of those "rare" functional mods i have on my truck. something other than disco lights or an extremely loud audio system. this actually serves a purpose. the way the light emits, allows for almost no shadow which is very helpful in working at night under your hood.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had several occasions over the past few months where the bed lighting would have come in real handy. Cussed to myself cause the parts sitting in a box while I'm digging around with a flashlight. The under hood light is great to work by. This is one mod that will be very useful.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I have had several occasions over the past few months where the bed lighting would have come in real handy. Cussed to myself cause the parts sitting in a box while I'm digging around with a flashlight. The under hood light is great to work by. This is one mod that will be very useful.

Noah's work has been very functional...

5:30AM and packing the truck to airing up the tires in the evening :)

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great now I need the ones under the body between the wheel wells. Thanks @Trick_Raptor.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they on the inside edge of the running boards or under the running boards?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk